This website offers an objective view of Naples Florida real estate. Someone unfamiliar with Naples, will probably find the number of property choices staggering, as the breadth and depth of options can seem endless. Here is why:
- Extremely Wide Price Ranges – Real estate listings can range from under $100,000 to over $30 million.
- Naples Area – The area where residents have a “Naples Florida” address stretches 25 miles long and 35 miles wide. The Naples area extends 25 miles further east than the map shown on right.
- Online Real Estate Searches – Those searching Naples Florida real estate listings just by price range, can get results that are 50 miles apart, and nowhere near Naples main destination attractions.
- Naples Property Options – Range from Old Florida Style, Beach Neighborhoods, 29 story high rises, golf communities, Naples boating communities and large acreage in former swamplands such as Golden Gate Estates.
- Those also considering real estate options in the neighboring Bonita Springs and Estero regions will have even more expansive property choices.
For some, it will just be a matter of searching for a home within Naples great semi-tropical weather zone. For others it will be important to be close to those attractions that makes Naples so appealing. And many others will place the emphasis on the community type and their related amenities (such as golf). For starters begin with the board categories listed below:
In this overview of Naples FL Real Estate you will find that Naples Florida is not the typical real estate market. The Naples real estate market is driven by second home buyers, not by the local economy.
For Naples, it is all about the Real Estate’s Location. Whether a Naples Real Estate buyer is in the $200k range, or $2 mil, location will be a major factor. Closer to the beach the higher the value.
Why is Naples Florida so Great? Naples FL semi-tropical weather and easy beach access makes it very desirable. Naples is one of the most affluent areas in Florida. It offers beach, boating golf, shopping, dining . . .
Hot! Hot! Hot! This Naples Real Estate Report is updated regularly. It shows trends specific to the Naples real estate market, including sales and values.
Searching Naples Florida Listings with a “Naples Florida” address covers an area the size of Los Angles. It is much easier to search by specific areas within the Naples regions.
There are home choices within a thousand different Naples Florida Neighborhoods. They include beach, boating, golf, condo, and many other communities.
Tom Doyle Real Estate
3757 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34103
Range of Naples Recent Real Estate Sales
$5,300,000, 4101 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples Florida, Sub: Regent
$4,125,000, 450 Yucca Rd, Naples Florida, Sub: Coquina Sands
$2,650,000, 2505 Tarpon Rd, Naples Florida, Sub: Royal Harbor
$985,000, 4051 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples Florida, Sub: La Mer
$870,000, 4751 Gulf Shore Blvd N, Naples Florida, Sub: Terraces
$730,000, 1864 Winding Oaks Way, Naples Florida, Sub: Stonebridge
$550,000, 6630 Nature Preserve Ct, Naples Florida, Sub: Autumn Woods
$510,000, 250 Park Shore Dr, Naples Florida, Sub: Pelican Point West
$438,000, 7673 Colonial Ct, Naples Florida, Sub: Naples Heritage
$300,000, 2761 Ardisia Ln, Naples Florida, Sub: Tall Pines
$210,000, 6883 Red Bay Park Rd, Naples Florida, Sub: Calusa Bay
$180,000, 4611 Ashton Ct, Naples Florida, Sub: Royal Wood Golf
$170,000, 1 High point Cir W, Naples Florida, Sub: High Point Club
$123,700, 2731 Citrus Lake Dr, Naples Florida, Sub: Lakeside Gardens
$90,000, 2007 Pine Isle Ln, Naples Florida, Sub: Boca Ciega Manor
$73,000, 4000 Ice Castle Way, Naples Florida, Sub: Naples Winterpark